Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

100 Words challenge

24.08.18
Task - To write 100 words in ten minutes. 
Why wouldn’t I do that…
Maybe because it’s difficult for me to solve ?
Or maybe i’m struggling and not saying anything ?

I’m also not curious about this problem, most people are in a higher group than me and here’s me just sitting maybe that’s why i’m in the low group because I don’t think and I also don’t do anything. Nothing in my brain but emptiness. Thinking about a situation which wasn’t about my learning made me strive even more. If you were someone to ask me a equation my answer would be maths is to difficult for me maybe you could help. My difficulties in school are maths so when it comes to maths I struggle and sometimes when I have difficulties I distract myself and don’t do any learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment